Lynda is now LinkedIn Learning...
Putting more resources at your fingertips than ever before!
On August 8, your Lynda.tamu.edu account will be upgraded to the new LinkedIn Learning site. With your Texas A&M NetID and LinkedIn Learning, you’ll have access to all Lynda.com training PLUS 5,000 additional courses!
1,800+ new courses per year
Option to link with your LinkedIn account
Frequently Asked Questions
Please be sure to log out of your personal LinkedIn account before activating LinkedIn Learning.
Click the “Activate account now” link in the email or go to linkedin.com/learning and click the “Sign in” button at the upper right.
Logging in to LinkedIn Learning after August 8, 2019.
- Sign out of your LinkedIn.com account
- Clear the cache/cookies in your preferred web browser (i.e., Firefox, Chrome, Safari)
- Click the “Activate account now” in the LinkedIn Learning email you receive or go to https://linkedin.com/learning and click the “Sign in” button
- Click “Sign in with your organization account”
- Enter your tamu.edu email address
If you have any problems signing in, call 979.845.8300 or email email@example.com.